Welcome to another week of things to like!
1. Happy Valentine's day to everyone! I'm not much of a valentine's day person, but I love making cards for my family. This year they featured googly eyes and a variety of happy monster people.
2. Blue and I were out practicing in the backyard when the weekly tornado siren test started. Blue's usually not much of a barker but he and Bentley both like to yowl at the tornado siren. And then I snapped a picture of them on the sofa later in the day, so symmetrical! My friend Tristan said they looked like pillows!
3. Saturday night my friend Liz hosted a party/fundraiser for an orphanage in Uganda, and we had a lot of fun. We had a guest musician who had a gorgeous voice. She played the ukelele and sang, both covers and original songs. It was lovely. Unfortunately, all I can remember was that her name was Juniper which is not really helpful. Then another lady led a Beatles sing-along which was a blast.
4. On Sunday I took flowers and communion to some people after church and one of the nursing homes I visited had pet birds. I though this little guy was so cute and colorful! I'm starting to get a few birds back at my feeders, but they don't sit still to have their pictures taken.
5. It's still grey and chilly here, but one of my houseplants has started making these tiny little yellow flowers! I'm not sure what it is, but it came from my mom and any patch of living color makes me happy this time of year!
I hope everyone has a good week! Click on over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!