Another week of things to like!
1. I like that Blue likes playing with other dogs. We went to the dog park twice this weekend and he had a blast and got on well with everyone. Unfortunately, he's been upset since then because we don't go every day (EVERY DAY MAMA I WANT TO GO TO THE DOG PARK), and has been backsliding on the door chewing. Oh well, he's a lovable dork.
2. I like knitting. I have spent years saying I DON'T KNIT very loudly to anyone who will listen, but of course my mom taught me to knit many years ago, and recently I decided to go ahead and start knitting again. My good friend Melody is helping me with some socks. So far they are just some tiny heels, but they'll grow. I'm glad to have a small project for carrying around.
3. I made a new dog bed (the peach one) this week. This way there can be two in the bedroom in case they both want to sleep in there with me. It was wonderful to use random materials I had on hand too.
4. It has been raining and raining and raining here. I confess to being really tired of it, although we always need the rain. Anyway, all the rain has made tons of giant mushrooms pop up everywhere! I can't seem to get good pictures of them, but they're really huge! And all over the place, even in the yards of people who have very tidy yards!
5. And one last picture of Blue who managed to sneak onto the bed before I had a chance to make it. I was in the shower- stepped out to see him. He knows better, but alas...
Hope you're having a good week, and thanks to LeeAnna for keeping us connected!