As with the last time I made match ribbons, they're most likely to be won by non-crafty man types but they got a good reception the last time I made some, so I hope they are well loved this time.
I changed my construction process a bit from last time, instead of making yo-yos and sewing the tops together with felt, the top portion is made of a gathered ruffle and the round center medallion. The center medallion is ironed/hot glued around a circle of card stock, you can see the unfinished centers in the picture below. I also used the inkjet printable fabric instead of the pigma pens since I was doing so many and wanted them to be consistent. All the hanging down ribbons are turned; boy am I glad to be finished with those.
I think they turned out really bright and colorful (one of my main personal criteria for successful project), so I hope they are enjoyed. I might be in the running for one of them, it'd be nice to get to keep one. It was a fun project, although making this many was a bit tedious. By the end I got a sort of assembly line process going but all together I probably spent an average of 45-60 minutes on each one.