Thursday, September 2, 2021

I like #225

Welcome to another week of things to like.  It's been a chaotic week and kind of a struggle for me, but there are still some things to like.

A wonderful new-to-me muralists:  Nespoon, who makes gorgeous lace like murals (amazing) (via



 post shared by NeSpoon (@nes.poon)


And of course the pups are wonderful and snuggly





Spooky and I went on a nice hike with our friends Cash and Brett.  Brett picked up some pretty barite rose rocks.



I found a cool praying mantis on the one zinnia still alive in my garden.  I've never seen one before- super cool!  According to my identification app it's a Carolina Mantis.


I hope everyone is having a good week.  Click over to Lee Anna's for more things to like!







5 comments:

  1. heyyyy who pooped there? lol
    it's been quite a week hasn't it Shannon? I almost found nothing to mention but I can usually remember at least one little thing. That lace is cool, I am in awe of trompe l'oille (sp) painters.I'd love to see a mantis here! I saw a dragon fly yesterday and it was so note worthy I called dh over to behold the miracle of a beneficial bug in our yard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace art is amazing! Thanks for sharing! I’ve never seen a praying mantis either! It would be cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon! Get out of town!! That lace mural on the side of the building is SO COOL. As are your pups!! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace mural is amazing. The pups are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool lace mural. I hope your struggles ease. Yay for puppers!

    ReplyDelete