Monday, September 11, 2023

Finished Knit: Zaftig Tee

 Last year at the summer fiber festival up in Kellyville I ordered several skeins of yard from a local dyer.  It was a merino silk blend and so soft and lovely and drapey.  


I decided to knit the Zaftig tee out of it, a lightweight summer sweater.  It took me all year, but I finished it at the last minute in time to wear it to the fiber festival this year. 

Here are Melody and I enjoying the fiber festival!


Here's the finished sweater blocking out.  After wearing it the first time the neckline felt too floppy so I added a single crochet edge to the neckline just to gather it in a tiny bit.


I don't have any good pictures of me wearing it, but here's a dorky bathroom mirror selfie.


Overall I'm pleased with how this turned out.  I love the yarn and the lace panel int he front.  The neckline is still a little floppy for me, but not annoying enough to do something else about.




1 comment:

  1. I love how this looks. That color is great (and it does look so comfy!).

    ReplyDelete