Thursday, May 30, 2024

I Like #329

 Two weeks in a row to get my post up seems like a huge acheivement after being away for so long.  My sister and her daughter Anna were up this weekend so there were definitely things to like.  We did a lot of game playing and walked around the Paseo Art Festival, and went to a painting excursion, and had a spa evening.  It was really a delightful weekend and so so wonderful to have them.  

One of the most practical things we did was that my sister helped me clean up/out my garage,  the impetus was that we were expecting severe weather and needed to get both her car and mine into the garage.  Luckily the severe weather passed us by and now I have a much tidier garage!


Here we are on my wonderful porch with our foot masks on.  It was fun to do the foot masks and a face mask (I'd never done one of those) and a sugar scrub and then paint our toenails.  We used up every towel in the house!


Becky has just finished having her house painted and Anna's room is a new color so she wanted to make some new pillows to go on her bed.  Of course my fabric stash was filled with fun things to use for that, and she made four pillows.  I love using stuff I already have.  And it was great to use up a bunch of fiber fill I'd inherited from someone (Mary I think?).  The cross hatch blue is a silk I dyed over Christmas.  And the big white one has blue velour on the other side.



The garden is going along,  I harvested the first three zuchinni and cut the first bunch of flowers.  They're dahlias and zinnias so far, mostly small pom pom ones, no large
ones yet, but still pretty.


And of course the pups are good.  No good pictures of Spooky this week, but here's Blue to tide you over.

Hope there have been some good things in your week!  For more, click over to LeeAnna's.null






1 comment:

  1. I love Blue! I'm envious that you have zinnias already. Mine are just sprouting. Yay for a clean garage. And I have never heard of foot masks before. Looks like a fun time.

    ReplyDelete