Monday, June 13, 2011

Plan

I don't really have too much of a plan for this space;  there are so many great tutorial websites/blogs and art quilt websites/blogs and fabulous places that help foster creativity, I don't really want to compete with those.  Mostly I just want to share some pictures and thoughts about the projects I'm excited about and working on.  I have a lot of old things to post for a while, and I'll sprinkle in some new stuff too as I get to it.

For the things I've already completed, I mostly have finished shots, but as I start to talk about some of my bigger projects, I may show some works in progress and share some of my design ideas and challenges.  I always welcome feedback and opinions, especially as I try to improve in my weak points.

Happy project-ing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment