Thursday, September 22, 2022

I Like #271

 Welcome to another week of things to like.


I liked the moving coverage of Queen Elizabeth's funeral and other services.  It was a somber occasion of course but the services and music were beautiful.  It was fun to recognize some music and hear some things that were new to me.


I like my pups.  They had a better week this week (knock on wood).



Spooky was helping me quilt again last night.




I like my garden of course!  I brought in two bunches of flowers this weekend, unfortunately they seemed to bring in a giant cloud of gnats I've been fighting all week.  No fun, but the flowers are still pretty.  It got hot here again this week (high 90s) so I'm back to daily watering in the garden.



I'm also very excited that one of my quilts sold this week, my piece Twining.  I've always loved this piece, dark from far away and colorful up close.  It's always great when something resonates with someone else so much!

Lee Anna's wonderful prompt for this week was to share a movie you watch over and over.  I love this one!  I have a few movies in my comfort pile that I watch over and over, but the one at the very top of the list has to be Clue.  It's absolutely hilarious.





I hope you're having a good week too!  Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!







2 comments:

  1. Wow! The colour of your flowers! So vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why the pups are on your Like List. So sweet! Congratulations on the sale. What a confidence booster. I need to catch Clue. I don't believe I've seen it. My favorite movie of all time has to be Cat Ballou.

    ReplyDelete