Thursday, December 14, 2023

I Like #322

 I'm behind again on I like posts.  Unfortunately this has been a frustrating week.  Blue's ear is still not healing properly (we're going back to the vet), and a bunch of construction I was going to have done repairing drywall turns out to be major termite damage which will be hugely expensive.  


but here are a few nice things:

This weekend I made clothes for the pre-school Sunday school figures so they could be nativity people at the children's service on Christmas eve.  







I finished and gifted a cute knit wascloth to a friend!

I got my very own trilobite fossil for Christmas from Brett.


And the pups are snuggly.


Hope you're having some good things!  Click over to LeeAnna's for more!







2 comments:

  1. Milo's ears are both horrid... there is a new dog virus out there causing pnemonia and death. It's in Colorado don't know if it's to your area yet. Ask about it at the vet.
    so sorry to hear about termites... oy vey, they nearly took down our house when I was a kid. It started a whole house renovation and decoration that totally changed it. In the 70's so the remodel had the latest avocado green shag carpets, harvest gold appliances. ick.
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little nativity people are adorable. Ahh... I love the snuggles.

    ReplyDelete