Monday, December 3, 2012

Design Wall Monday: Another modern quilt!

I hope everybody had a great weekend!  I had a bunch of non-sewing related things going on, but have been trying very hard to make progress on a memory quilt for a dear friend of mine.  It's been on my to-do list since August, and I'm hoping to finish it to give her at Christmas.  The white blocks are all blocks our church parishioners wrote sharing memories or wishes for Linda.  I decided to adapt Amy Smart's  yummy pattern for the setting.  So far, it's just all pinned up, but my goal is to get it sewn together in the next couple of days!  Sorry for the crummy photo, I snapped it as I was rushing out the door to go to work this morning.  

I hope you're all coming along well with your to-do lists!


Linking up to patchwork times!

1 comment: