Friday, December 28, 2012

On the Fourth Day of Christmas....Moxie the Doxie

Some time back, the fabulous BadSkirt Amy gave away her adorable Moxie the Doxie pattern to her blog readers.  As soon as I saw it, I just knew I had to make one up for the darling Anna Banana.  Since it's for a little baby I didn't want to put buttons on the leg joints, or sewn on buttons on the eyes, so instead I used thick embroidery floss to secure everything very well.  I think she turned out super cute- what a great pattern!  Hope Anna likes it!  For my sister I made one of the great big mouth pouches using the tutorial over at Noodlehead.  It was so easy to follow: I'd been wanting to make one of these for a while and the instructions were very easy to follow.  I hope she finds it useful!










2 comments:

  1. Love how colorful the dog is! I worry about buttons, too. I've started using safety doll eyes when I make stuffed animals. It is a post with a washer that goes on the inside so it won't fall out. Your sister's bag looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon,

    your package arrived today. Thanks a million again for this lovely giveaway. The book is really lovely, my fingers are itching for some bag-making. The bag you made for me is really cute, I’ve already put my crochet things into it. Thank you again! God bless you!

    Wish you a happy new year!
    Best wishes and happy sewing,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete