Welcome to another week of things to like. This week has been a bit better than the last few, still crazy at work and this upcoming weekend will be stressful, but plenty of things to like along the way!
1. I like the bunny that lives behind my air conditioner! He always comes out when I mow the lawn, but seems to go back to his little spot afterwards!
2. I like that my dahlias are still going! One of the only good things about having the summer that is still summer in October is that the dahlias are still blooming away!
3. I like quick projects! I crocheted up this potholder today, apparently it's a pretty common way to make a potholder, but I'd never tried it before. You make one long chain and then crochet around and around. That becomes the diagonal and it sort of naturally folds into this double sided square. I don't really like this yarn, but it was the only cotton I had and I do enjoy using things up!
4. Caught this nice sunrise out my window this weekend. Pretty colors!
5. I discovered a place here called the Tom Love Innovation Hub. It's a big maker lab that is free and open to the public. They have a laser cutter, so I took a quilt down there the other day to see how it would cut. It worked great and now I'm experimenting with things! I love that.
6. I love my pups! (Duh). We got to walk several times this week, and they're always so excited.
7. Finally, I saw this at the grocery store and the incongruity made me smile.
I hope you've all had a good week! Click on over to LeeAnna's for more people finding things to like!