Wednesday, December 4, 2019

I like #142

I was gone most of this last week, first for the Thanksgiving holiday and then for a work trip to Houston, so now that I'm back I'm playing catch up!  But there are still tons of great things to like, so here we go.

1. I love my mom's plant room!  She has the best plant room and it stays warm and moist because of her pool.  Swoon!

2.  I loved getting to meet Dana's hedgehog!  I'd never met a hedgehog before and he was so cute!  Dana works for my mom and brought him down for us to visit with.  His name is Harper.


3.  I loved getting to visit all the other dogs there.  Blue had a blast playing with everyone and of course Bentley got tons of snuggles. 

This is Swatch (named for Swatch of Project Runway fame)

Here's Blue sharing a dog bed with Shooter, always my girl!

This is Tilly, she belongs to my grandparents.  Super snuggly as long as you're next to Grandpa.

And my cousin Queston snuggling Blue and Bentley-  it was so fantastic to see Queston and Mandy and the other cousins!!

I tried unsuccessfully to take a selfie with Blue while Chrsistmas Tree Hunting.  Alas.
Auto (one of my sister's dogs) looks adorable, but mostly wanted everyone to throw his disgusting ball.

4.  I love Christmas tree hunting!  We got our trees up in the mountains and I was excited to get it into the car.  So much better than blowing around on top for 550 miles!  I haven't decorated it yet (tonight) but I got it in the house and up and so far the dogs haven't knocked it over.






5.  I love helping my mom decorate.  We got all her stuff put up last weekend while there and the kids did most of the tree decorating.  Wonderful.  Even my dad sat with us and grumped (much better than when he wanders off).

It was so wonderful to see all my family,  I'm ready to go back already.  I hope you all had a good week!  Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!





7 comments:

  1. So many good things to like in this post. Cute pups, pretty trees and a hedgehog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love that plant room--just beautiful and those doggies, what can i say--I just miss having my doggies around...thanks for the pix hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon! This is just the best post! I smiled the entire time while reading everything. All those pups - you were in heaven, and how cool that they all get along. Your Mom's tree looks so pretty and festive. I will be working on mine this week - the month is speeding by so quickly. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great visit with family last week! I loved all the photos of happy dogs, too. Great tree, and I bet it smells really good! That is a favorite smell of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice family... two and four footed both. Blue is in heaven there isn't he? The tree is so cozy and pretty... I smelled it thru the monitor and it smells good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all those plants! lol - and dogs! they're cute! Oh, I miss the smell of a Christmas tree. Yours is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the plants! Which reminds me I need to water mine. All the dogs they are so cute. Your Christmas tree, and little stories made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete