Friday, January 17, 2020

2019 Blog Year in Review

I know I'm behind, but here goes.  2019 on the blog was mostly filled with "I like posts" for which I'm very grateful.  Lee Anna has created an amazing supportive online community and it's so wonderful to catch up with everyone each week.  I also made a few quilts and other projects and though every year I get to the end and think it's been a year when I didn't complete much, I always feel better about gathering things up all in one place.  So here we go.  There are a couple of things I finished toward the end of 2019 that I haven't blogged about yet, so those will go on next year's list!

Art Quilts

















Knitting/Crocheting




Hat for Barb


Socks for Mom




Other Quilts

I didn't do very well on this front this year,  I didn't make any charity quilts (hopefully I can correct that in 2020) but I did make one baby quilt and one lap quilt for my friend's wedding.

Baby Quilt for Agnes


Wedding Quilt for Rahel (I can't figure out whether I blogged about this or not)



I guess a reasonably productive 2019.  Here's hoping that in 2020 I'll be more productive AND better about blogging!




3 comments:

  1. Just caught up on your posts, Shannon. You really were productive during 2019...I missed some of these projects you completed. I love that you took on hosting a gathering, an accomplishment too. What I enjoy most about your quilts is the creativity and flair you employ in their making. You obviously get this talent from your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow seeing it all together makes you see how productive you were!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, I have a difficult time with your quilts. I can never figure out which one I like best=-just when I'm sure one is my favorite then I see another one. I am particularly enchanted how each quilt shows a different artistic side of you. I am ever so grateful to be seeing your work! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete