Thursday, November 19, 2020

I Like #190

 Welcome to another week of things to like.  Apart from some really bad wind, we've had lovely warm/cool fall weather which has been great with the puppy.  I've been able to work from home a lot so he's getting to be outside.  He's figured out the doggy door, and also just likes to play with it.


My outside flowers are well and truly dead after the ice storm, but my Christmas cactus has really started going gangbusters.  So pretty!





Thanks to the nice weather, I was able to go for a hike down in the Wichita National Wildlife refuge.  I met my sister and her family there and it was a lovely day to be outside.



Of course the puppy has to take up most of the pictures.  





Even Bentley got in on the fun!  He's too stiff to want to play with the puppy, but he got super excited the other day when he found one of the puppy's squeaky toys.  He squeaked like mad for quite a while.


The puppy is very attached to the bathrobe.  It seems to be his favorite thing to pull down and nest in.


I stocked up on regular dog food and puppy food when they were on sale this week at Sams (their curbside pickup is great!) and the puppy was very interested in that.



And of course he loves to rumpus with Blue.

Hope you're all staying healthy!


Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!

7 comments:

  1. ear biting... a fave puppy game! will he grow into those ears? he's swaddled in that robe... how cute. We had a rollercoaster of weather... 80 mph winds and snow in mountains, to 70F this week. your outside photos are so inviting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas cactus is just gorgeous, Shannon! I love your green thumb! Looks like a really pretty spot for a hike, too. The puppy is so cute - checking everything out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am envious of your Christmas cactus. Mine are looking a wee bit peaked. The puppy is such a cutie, and the squeaky toy brings out the pup in everyone. We have had high winds for the last several days too. Looks like an awesome hike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I love the color of your Christmas cactus blossoms. Spooky is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puppy is just plain adorable - those eyes! Your cactus is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cactus but maybe it's a Thanksgiving cactus. The "leaves" are very spiky so I think that may be the case. Love the dog pics! So much fun. I think the pup loves the robe because of the smell. Obviously loves his missus! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will never tire of seeing photos of Spooky. I can't get over your cactus...it is huge and just resplendent with all those blooms. Enjoy! How nice to meet up for a wonderful hike.

    ReplyDelete