Thursday, October 7, 2021

I Like #229

Welcome to another week of things to like!  

I've been enjoying the newest season of the Great British Baking Show on Netflix.  There are some fun bakers this year, and it's fun that the episodes come out once a week (otherwise I would binge them all at once!).

I also loved these cool giant metal origami animal sculptures I found out about this week- I've always loved origami and these are so fun and colorful.

I did some work on a big art quilt sculpture this weekend, I need to get some in-process pictures of it which I have thus far failed to do.  I've also been enjoying my knitting, I started a new pair of socks and I'm still working on my never ending sweater.

I didn't manage to get pictures of anything but the dogs this week, but dog pictures are always good right?


Bentley really wanted to be in the picture when I was taking quilt photos.

Spooky!!


Spook did not like being ignored while I was working on stitching all my spikes in place.  



My friend Brett brought Spooky a new "heavy chewers" bone, and he loves it.  It's great because it's really tough so neither of the other dogs have any interest in it.


I hope you are all having a good week!  Click over to Lee Anna's for more things to like!



5 comments:

  1. I love the doggies... spikes this time, huh? Love your 3-d work,.. must look chewable to spooky who is about a year old now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pups are always so cute. Hmmm whatever are you going to do with all those spikes? Can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at Blue's smile! lol. The origami animals are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very interesting quilt there, Shannon. So cute to see the doggies all looking so happy. I must check out those bones...got a heavy chewer here, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those origami sculptures. It would be worth a drive into NYC to see them.

    ReplyDelete