Thursday, December 8, 2022

I Like #281

 I've been sick most of this week,  not COVID, but some sort of fall crud that's really been a pain in the neck.  So just a short post today.

Last Friday, before I got sick, my friend Brett and I drove down to Chickasha OK to see the lights.  They have one of the best holiday light displays in the states.  It was really great, I love Christmas lights.  I didn't take that many pictures, but here are a few.  I especially loved that snowflake made of scissors!







On Saturday I made a bunch of origami gift boxes out of old calendar pages,  I love being able to reuse the great pictures.



And I'll leave you with a picture of my snuggly pups.



Hope you're all having an ok week! Visit LeeAnna's for more from our group.

5 comments:

  1. Fell better! That is a beautiful light display. I hope you snuggle and rest with those cute pups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon! That dusting of snow looks like the perfect amount. Do your parents usually get a lot of snow where they live in NM? Gosh, that red tree is gorgeous!! I hope you are feeling much better soon. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to reuse calendar photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you recycled the calendar. Calendars almost always have the prettiest photographs! Hope you get to feeling better really SOON and have been eating lots of chicken soup!

    ReplyDelete