Thursday, March 23, 2023

I like #294

 Welcome to another week of things to like!

It's been a crazy week here, I'm busily preparing for two more short trips that are coming up.  But there are still things to like.

It's starting to be springy here, but I haven't done any gardening yet (or even cleaned out my garden from last fall).  As soon as I get back from these travels, that will be on my list.  But in the meantime, some of my dianthus have come back from last year!  They'd completely died back and here they are grown back in and flowering!  Yay!


I've been working on some projects associated with some upcoming episodes I'll be filming with the Quilt Show, and hopefully I'll do a full post at some point coming up!


Related to the upcoming filming,  I got my nails done yesterday.  It was my first time with acrylics, and even though they aren't particularly long they are longer than my normal nails which are very short and now it feels like I have too much fingernail.  Love the sparkly blue though.




I accidentally got this great tongue picture of Blue the other day, and it speared a whole pets-with-tongues thread on the chat stream I have going with my mom and I thought they were too good not to share.


Blue



Becky's dogs (that's Checker with the tongue out)


Swatch and Jordi (who we sadly have lost)


And sadly all three of these beloveds are no longer with us.  But they had great tongues!

Sam


Shooter


Bentley


Wishing you all a good week!  Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!





4 comments:

  1. I loved all those tongues! I have just started on my gardening and it's amazing what's decided to bounce back this week. Those nails look awesome. And I'm looking forward to more about your quilting projects. Always good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pet tongues too! I'm never fast enough with the camera though. Your nails are pretty! How encouraging to see some pretty blooms out of last summer's pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look fabulous! Those dog photos really made me smile! Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bentley good boy. Tongue shots are wonderful! GREAT color on your nails
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete