Thursday, June 22, 2023

I Like #305

Welcome to another week of things to like.  We've definitely entered true summer here-  starting to get hot, less rain, lots of sun, and still muggy.  But lots of good stuff to like.  Starting with Spooky!


And I've given up on making the bed without him, I just make it over him.




The garden is still blooming at a great pace, I cut this bunch of zinnias and the second bunch of dahlias this week.





Found this delightful frog in the garden after the rain the other day.  Spooky chased him but luckily there are lots of nooks and crannies in the garden so he escaped into one.


I also made my SAQA benefit auction quilt this week.  I'd been playing around with pom poms and decided to do some color shift ones for the quilt.  It was fun!  It's especially gratifying to trim them to the right shape (though kind of messy).


I thought they looked like dandelion seed heads, but then my friend said they looked like tribbles!  Which is way better.



Click on over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!
 

3 comments:

  1. Banksy also give me a hard time to make the bed. Dogs are so fun! Your flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. A lumpy bed! Such beautiful flowers. My zinnias are barely sprouting (I was a bit late planting this year). What fun pompoms and quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon - your cut flowers are gorgeous, and also because of how you arranged them! Joining you from I Like Thursday!

    ReplyDelete