Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Life in the Mountain West at Pacific Northwest Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum

Earlier this summer my mom kindly traveled to the pacific northwest (on her way to Alaska) to hang the two person show she and I are currently having at the Pacific Northwest Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum in LaConner, WA.  It runs through July 30, so if any of you who are traveling through Washington this summer, I encourage you to stop and see it.  There are two other exhibitions going on at the same time that also look fantastic.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to see it in person but my mom sent me these pictures from the opening.  It's always so fun to see our work hanging together, and it's a great venue.

 







My mom in a dress she had printed based on a photo of one of her quilts!














2 comments: