1. I like the ballet! I don't go very often, for some reason it's not usually the first thing that comes to my mind (usually choral concerts or the symphony), but a friend invited me to go this weekend and I really enjoyed it. It was a set of three modern ballets. I enjoyed all of them, but Petal was my favorite; it had the best combination of music, dancing, and choreography.
2. I like that Bullett is feeling a little better. We haven't been to our follow-up vet appointment, but he's feeling better enough to be sad that he's not allowed to go on the walks, so I think that's improvement!
3. I like neon! As a true child of the 80s, I love neon, and it seems to be in something of a resurgence. I generally stay away from buying yarn and fabric in an effort to use up my stash, but after a friend instagrammed me about some finds at a local yarn shop, I caved and bought this yarn this weekend. I love it, and neon seems to come in and out of fashion fairly quickly so I worried if I didn't buy it, it might not be around next time I looked. I'm resisting starting something new due to anxiety about other unfinished projects, but I can't wait to use it.
4. I like flowers! In common with much of the US, we've had a crazy spring here, warming up and then freezing. I don't think any of my trees will have fruit this year because we had so many freezes after everything bloomed, and all the outside flowers I planted have died, but my inside geranium is blooming and there are some flower beds around town that are blooming.
5. Finally, I'm almost caught up with my backlog of unblogged quilts which makes me happy. I posted earlier this week about a new quilt I made using a smocking technique. Check it out if you're interested, and check back tomorrow to see the finished piece.
Thanks to LeeAnna for keeping us going!