1. I'll start with Bullett! We went back to the vet earlier this week, and though the vet said his heart sounded bad, he was cleared to go on short walks. He was coughing some this morning so I think we might need to go shorter, but we're all enjoying walking together. And they've been snuggling with me more in the evenings, so yay! Of course they always love a sunny patch.
2. I like building things! I'm not actually much of a carpenter or anything, but I had fun this week building a floating frame for a quilt I mounted on stretcher bars, sneak peek below. The quilt was a gift for Mike and I'll be back next week blogging about the whole project, but it was fun to build something new. I decided I needed a miter saw to make it (rather than my very cheap old plastic miter box), and I was astonished by how much sawdust it generated! I feel silly saying that, but of course it was pouring rain and my garage is so dark, so I decided I'd just use it inside my sewing studio. Not to worry, extensive vacuuming saved the day, and I loved all the precise cuts from the saw!
3. I like baking! I've been re-watching some episodes of the Great British Baking Show, and the other day I decided to make some yummy lemon egg yolk cookies from a recipe I got from my sister. And of course since it only used the egg yolks, I had a bunch of whites left over so I decided to make meringue cookies too. So tasty!
4. I liked learning more about the history of Sesame Street! One of the podcasts I really enjoy is called Part-Time Genius, and their most recent episode was all about the show. Definitely worth a listen. I really love podcasts, they are what I listen to most of the time.
5. I like rain! It tells me spring maybe really is coming, and my plants are super happy. More flower pictures next week hopefully!
Thanks as always to LeeAnna for keeping us positive!