Thursday, November 7, 2019

I Like #138

Welcome to another week of I Likes!


On Saturday I spent the whole day outside and it was gorgeous crisp sunny fall weather.  Started out cold, and then warmed up, so it proved a lovely chance to wear my fabulous knit hat from Kristin and my fabulous knit headband from Jamie.  I know it looks dorky to put a knit headband over a visor, but it was really very sunny, and I just didn't care!  I was so grateful to be out!!





I made a fair bit of progress on my current abstract quilt,  this is the front of the orange quilt I showed a few weeks back.  The little crescent shaped lines are actually cutouts that will be dimensional petals.



And here's a snap of Bentley (and a little bit of Blue in the background) snoozing away by the yarn tree.  It's raining right now and they were so sad this morning not to get to play ball.



I hope everyone had a good week!  Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!

4 comments:

  1. When I was kid my grandmother always used to grouse at me about wearing a hat or something over my ears when it got cold. Um yep I do all the time now. Awe the sad pups, Bobbin is not a fan when it is pouring rain either. Light rain, no problem, snow, no problem...but if the grass is too tall or too wet, the look I get when she has to squat. Oy vey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon! I knew you wouldn't disappoint and not share some photos of the pups. They look so nice and comfy, but I certainly can understand their disappointment with no outside play. I love both your hat and headband. Who cares what anyone else thinks?! You are setting a new style trend, in my mind. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your photo with the headband and visor is adorable! It is such a good feeling to spend time outdoors again when the weather has kept us inside for awhile. Your pups look cozy and comfortable in their spots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bentley looks so comfy. You make some wild quilts - I'll be interested to see how this one turns out.

    ReplyDelete