Thursday, July 7, 2022

I Like #262

 Welcome to another week of things to like!


I spent the 4th of July weekend with my family in New Mexico and it was really lovely to see them all.  We did lots of outdoors things and played lots of games.  The weather was lovely.


we picked all the remaining pie cherries that were on my parents' pie cherry trees and had enough for six more pies.  I brought a few home, nothing beats cherry pie made from pie cherries.  Sticky messy work, picking, washing, and pitting, but so worth it.


Lots of outdoor games, culminating in an all hands water balloon fight.


We drove even further in the mountains to drop my niece Anna off at Camp Mary White, the rustic camp my sister and I went to as kids.  It was beautiful and very moving to visit; we hadn't been back since we were kids and it's the site of many happy memories.





And of course hikes with the pups, they love going to NM.



Hope you all had a good 4th of July weekend!  Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like.


No comments:

Post a Comment