Thursday, July 28, 2022

I like #265

 Welcome to another week of things to like!


Our prompt from LeeAnna this week was to share our summer uniform!  I mostly wear knit dresses with pockets and capri length leggings in the summer,  my current favorite is this dinos in space dress from Svaha.  They come in all kinds of comfy sizes and great prints.


It was another very very hot week here,  no garden pictures because everything is crispy and dying.  But the pups are all good and Spooky is being his typical elastidog!

One exciting thing that happened this week is that my first PhD student defended her dissertation!  It's a huge milestone for her and we had a lovely party at my house afterwards (complete with lots and lots of fans). 


Brett and Cash came over and all three dogs managed to share the couch peacefully!  The spot Cash is in is the favorite spot and they all try to sit in it as soon as one moves out.


Captured a beautiful sunset this week


And a small excitement for me-  they just released a new edition of our core Cell Biology textbook and it's metallic pink!  How fun!



Click on over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!

5 comments:

  1. love the dress... I love dresses . The couch pic is adorb

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is a hoot! Funny that the dogs all have the same favorite spot. Beautiful sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great dress - love the dinos! Congratulations to your student, too. Love all the dogs jockeying for space on the couch! Is there even room for the human, lol?! Beautiful sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. Dresses are much cooler in the summer, without the legging. I love a dress with pockets.

    ReplyDelete