Friday, October 21, 2011

Sneak Peak of Swap Quilt

I've been busy working away on my swap quilt for Jenna's Sew Happy Geek Tablerunner/Wall Hanging Swap and since it's a secret swap, detailed posts on it will have to wait a while.  So for today, just a quick sneak peak of that project.


And then some pictures of my four legged family members.  I mean, what better blog filler is there than puppies!


This is Bentley, the super lovable SUPER BOUNCY pit bull mix.


This is my sweet pea Bullett, also known as Bratwurst (for his fat sausage shape).  We have no idea what he is, but love him a bunch. Don't let his adorable face fool you,  he and Bentley get into all sorts of trouble together.


And this is Missy the tiny Shih Tzu.  Don't let her cute face fool you either-  she's the boss dog who rules the roost.

I hope everyone has a fabulous fall weekend!



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what my swap partner makes me! This swap has been great fun so far...so different from a block swap. They are different but both a lot of fun.

    I have a Shih Tzu mix...Her personality is one of a tattle tell. I can be sure if I hear her whining or carrying on...one of the other three dogs are doing something they shouldn't be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....what cute dogs! Can't wait to see the rest of your table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! The doggies are pretty nutty! And they definitely plot together to mess about.

    ReplyDelete