1. I like that summer might end soon! I really don't like summer or the heat. This year has actually been fairly easy here temperature wise, but it's rained and rained and rained this month which means the humidity has been very high, the grass has been growing like mad, and it's still hot. Someday fall will be here!
2. I love libraries! I like them in person and I like their electronic offerings via my phone app. This week I found the library card I had as a teenager from our local public library and it immediately brought back memories of the really wonderful punch machine the library had that recorded on the book card who had the book. That machine made the most satisfying crunch noise...
3. I love working on new projects. Here's a sneak peek of the quilt I'm working on. The deadline for it is September 5th, but right now I'm a little stalled on next steps.
4. I love the pups! Here's Blue, anxiously waiting for me to toss the ball. NOW MAMA!
5. This weekend we had the Captain Morgan race out on the lake. It's not really a race, the organizers dump a ton of rubber ducks in the lake and everybody sails around trying to grab as many as they can while simultaneously throwing water balloons at the other boats. There was no wind, so mostly everybody except the teeny boats just motored, but that was ok since we had a lot of people on the boat anyway. It was pretty fun.
Hope you're all having a good week and thanks to Lee Anna for linking us up.