Thursday, February 16, 2023

I Like #290

 Welcome to another week of things to like!


It's been cold and rainy here this week, and while I really don't like the mud, I never want to complain about the moisture.  Definitely some things to like though!

Brett and I went for a short hike on Saturday morning with Spooky and Cash and it was lovely as usual.


The pups have been super snuggly this week, even though it means dirt in the bed, I just wash the sheets more often!



I got to spend some time this weekend working on a piece to enter into the show "Fierce Planets."  It's a SAQA call in partnership with some planetary sciences folks at John's Hopkins.  I still ahve a ways to go, but I'm enjoying working on it!




And of course this week was valentine's day and while I never do anything in particular for the holiday I do like making crafty cards for my family.  I made loveable pom pom monsters this year.




I also finally got around to blogging about an art quilt from last year that I hated but finally figured out how to rescue.  You can read about it here and here



I hope you're all having a good week!!  Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!



4 comments:

  1. shannon I am always struck by your creative energy, your interest in the natural world, and your large heart of kindness. The puppies are so cute
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for rescuing the art quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Valentine cards are a hoot! Looks like a lovely walk and pups are cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pom pom monsters!!!! Great Valentine's Day cards. Glad you managed to rescue the art quilt. Would hate to see all that creativity and effort for naught. Next to quilting, nothing brings more inner happiness than a nice walk. I'm sure the dogs loved it as well.

    ReplyDelete