Thursday, February 23, 2023

I Like #291

 Welcome to another week of things to like!

It was a fairly low-key week, I had to work most of the weekend, but we had a Mardi Gras dinner at church on Saturday night, so I made a quick 5-minute Mardi Gras headband to be a little more celebratory!  Occasions like this make me ever grateful for an art-and-craft room that's well-stocked with a pretty extensive (and random) collection of stuff.



Here are some pictures of the dogs being snuggly!





I did get up posts this week for my latest 3D piece and first 2023 finish.  I started it in 2022, but it took most of January to finish it up.  I'm pleased with how it turned out, and if you want to read more about it, click here, here, and here.


Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!


3 comments:

  1. Your 3D piece is amazing. So is your headband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my word! that artwork is stunning, and love your hairpiece! And Mardi Gras... I went one year, the year it was "cancelled" but mere mortals can't cancel Mardi Gras so it went on wilder than ever. The police were on strike but national guard was there for riot control. No one was rioting but there were a lot of ahem, body parts and actions allowed that were not violent so... alls good. And it was !
    love your puppy pics
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete