So some things to like this week:
1. Royal Ascot is this week! In spite of growing up in a horse racing town, I have less than zero interest in horses and horse racing. However, Ascot is the millinery highlight of the year and I love looking at all the hats. They're like fascinating fiber sculptures which to me is really cool. If you're interested, check out the blog Royal Hats, she covers the hats worn by royals, but also tons of other hats in the daily wrap-up posts and comments section.
2. I love the pups! I took Blue to the dog park last night where he had lots of fun playing with all the other big dogs. I'm taking him and Bentley to my sister's this weekend and I wanted Blue to have some other dog play time before that. I didn't get any pictures, but it was fun. There was also a smallish dog there playing with a soccer ball! The ball was almost as big as she was, but she sort of dribbled it between her front legs.
3. I had to go to a local work conference last week. It was pretty boring, but they goody bag did have this tasty OK shaped chocolate which made me smile.
4. I went to pick up my friend on Saturday and was reminded how much I love his place. He lives in a beautiful old house from the 1920s. The inside is really lovely but the outside is fabulous. Lots of wrought iron and beautiful trees. It feels very much like a haunted house. Sometime I'll take a picture where you can see the house, but I loved his sort of overgrown front walk (you don't enter that way) and the pretty pink flowers.
6. I remembered to post about all my recent knitting! My Deco drape shawl came out well, and you can check it out here.
I hope everyone had a good week with mild weather! Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!