Thursday, November 12, 2020

I Like #189

Welcome to another list of things to like!


These are a couple of cool things I saw this week, one is about an around the world embroidery project that was really cool, and the other is about a sculptor whose sculptures are like optical illusions, almost disappearing from some angles.

 https://reddressembroidery.com/

https://mymodernmet.com/julian-voss-andreae-scultpures/


In what should come as a surprise to no one, I have more dog and puppy pictures this week.  Spooky the puppy is a great challenge but super duper loveable.  He's getting along really well with everyone.




I made him a new leash this week out of some strapping in my sash and a clip from an old leash blue chewed up.


And I did a little sewing for a friend, stitching these pillow covers up out of some old beloved shirts.


I also finally got around to blogging about a quilt from earlier this fall- it's an abstracted landscape of the plains of eastern New Mexico.  You can read more about it here.





I hope everyone is having a good week!  Click over to Lee Anna's for more things to like!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon! OMG these are cute pictures. Spooky cracks me up, and he fits right in. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh. The puppers are adorable. The new leash looks great. The shirt pillows look comfy. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooky is adorable, as are the other pups. Those sculptures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see the pups. So glad they all get along. Clever you for making a beautiful leash and a zippered pillow top. I'm going to check out those links so thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep those pup-cam pics coming. I just love Blue's face with those ears... Spooky learn lots from your brudders they know what to do there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the puppy photos! Thanks for sharing with us! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That pup is adorable! Love your quilt piece. What a neat leash.

    ReplyDelete