Thursday, September 8, 2022

I Like #269

Things to like this week!

Getting a chance to quilt some this week.  It's nice to make a little progress!  Right now my sewing machine is running well, I think it's really helping to have the rigged up clamp system to keep a lot of the weight off the table.





My dogs!  They've been a struggle this week, but I love them always.





My garden!  The plants aren't looking very healthy (the annual unavoidable leaf mold is back) but the flowers are still blooming.



I also really enjoyed this book I just finished called The Cartographers.  It's a nerdy, academic, slightly fantastic adventure.  Really fun.

LeeAnna's prompt for this week was favorite cloud formations, my favorite are the big white fluffy New Mexico clouds interspersed with the wispy think clouds.  But the most important part for me is the deep blue sky-  we don't have skies quite this blue in OK usually.




Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!




6 comments:

  1. spooky wants you to stop quilting and come play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed The Cartographers - fun read! Your flowers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry your dogs were causing issues. There must have been something in the air as my Banksy has been kind of a jerk the last couple of days. But yes, always love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet your new quilt clamping system helps offset the doggy distractions. :-) Your flowers are lovely! And what a pretty cloud photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurrah for selling a the art quilt. The pups look happy, and I just love your quilting on the piece you are currently working on. Lovely flowers. I have never seen the movie Clue, at least that I can remember.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I have no idea why my original comment is anonymous, but it is me.

    ReplyDelete