Thursday, July 6, 2023

I Like #307

 Welcome to another week of things to like!  It was a good week here, my birthday was Sunday and I had lovely conversations with lots of family and friends.  They are such a blessing to me.

Brett and Cash came over to play and we grilled and had peach cobbler with some local peaches a friend brought me.  And then on 4th of July another set of friends came over for lunch and brought more peach cobbler with their peaches.  So so yummy.




On Monday, Brett and I went and enjoyed the OKC 4th of July celebration, the OKC Philharmonic did a great free concert in the park followed by some fireworks.  The music was fantastic and the clouds were beautiful.  Lovely evening!






The dahilas are still growing apace.  They're getting a little wilty around the edges, but still so beautiful.  This purple one is new, I don't remember planting it and this is its first blossome of the season.  So gorgeous.  It's still been raining more than usual for this time of year which is fantastic for the garden.




I dyed a dress a couple weeks ago and I love how it came out, but clearly I didn't get all the loose dye really fully removed and the first time I washed it, I dyed the whole rest of the load pink.  Alas!

Spooky and Blue say hello!  They don't want me to sew, they want me to snuggle and play!


I also blogged about a recent quilt finish this week, so click here and here to read more about that!


Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!










1 comment:

  1. How can you resist snuggling with those cuties! Your dahlias look so lovely.

    ReplyDelete