Thursday, October 20, 2022

I Like #275

 Welcome to another week of things to like!  A short list this week, work is calling from the other room!


Our prompt this week from LeeAnna was what is/was our favorite Halloween Candy.  I loved candy as a kid and although now my tastes tend a more toward the savory I love it now.  As a kid I was very much a fan of the fruity chewy candy (skittles, starburst, gummys).  And now in recent years, the thing I get most excited for when the halloween candy starts popping up is actually the candy corn.  It seems like such a seasonal treat.  I know lots of people hate it, but count me as a fan.


I like having easy vaccine access! I got my flu shot and bivalent covid booster yesterday.  They said I might have a rough day after getting both together but so far I'm just a tiny bit achy.


I love my pups.  They're sad I've been working a lot lately but are loving and snuggly all the same!




I love my garden!  It's doing great right now.  This week has been chillier (delightful sweater weather and still warm in the day).  We had our first "freeze" and I was worried the garden would be hit but I think it only got to just 31 and it seems to have come through fine.







I like octoberfest beers!  My friend Brett and I are working our way through all the ones available locally trying to find our favorites!


And I like music!  Brett and I went to the OKC Phil this weekend-  it was all Viennese music ending with Mahler's 5th Symphony, which was wonderful.





Hope everyone has some things to like this week!  Head over to LeeAnna's for more!

2 comments:

  1. how fun! flowers always so beautiful, love Blue's face, both dog photo could be titled, I got your back! I don't enjoy candy corn but love peeps and some people make a horrible face when I admit that! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the double vaccines. But it's done and over with! Cute puppers and pretty flowers. And yay for going out for a concert. (I'm amused that lady behind you looks unimpressed with a selfie... lol.)

    ReplyDelete