Thursday, April 13, 2023

I Like #296

 Welcome to another week of things to like.  We are still swamped at work, but it was Easter week last week which is a big celebration for us.  And we've had gorgeous spring weather here so that's been a real delight.

I loved seeing this bed of tulips outside my building at work.


And inside the house, my beautiful pink houseplant is blooming!

I built a new raised bed this weekend for my little garden (it's from Vego garden), and then on Saturday morning I went down to the free Norman Compost Center and filled up 12 dog food bags with compost. After hauling it all back, I finished filling up the new bed and replenishing the old beds and planted all the rest of the garden. Of course Spooky and Blue helped.  It was such a nice day to be outside.








While I was working in the garden, I saw the most gorgeous giant humingbird moth feeding in my dahlias.  So fantastic.




And the weekend culminated with wonderful Easter services, so joyful and celebratory.  A great relief given some of the stress and chaos that's happening at our church just now.


I hope everyone who celebrates had a happy Easter!  Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!  Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!



















5 comments:

  1. that moth! we have those here and they are spectacular. I LOVE your raised bed and all the garden ready to create new life and color!
    and the pups probably loved milling around while you worked

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing photo of the humming bird! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those tulips! That raised bed looks terrific. Hummingbird moths are SO COOL! you got great photos. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish our city had a compost program - how smart! Your raised beds are wonderful, love your doggy helpers. Glad you enjoyed your Easter. It's always sad do have stress in our church. Hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete