Thursday, January 14, 2021

I Like #196

 Well I'm late again and things are beyond crazy at work, but I guess being here is good enough sometimes.

Things to like! Puppies, knitting, cactus and cactus seeds (I'm going to try to grow them)!


Empty cactus fruits I harvested seeds from


My beloved puppy and other pups.  They make life better!




I love this instagram account.  Always funny takes on dog thoughts.


Good knitting progress this week:


And I had a chance to blog about my last quilt for 2020 and the ornaments I made this year, so check those out if you're interested.


Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,
    Popped over and saw your quilt...that's awesome. And your Christmas ornaments are beautiful. Good luck with growing Cactus..sounds like a good thing. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon! Love, love, LOVE your ornaments from last week. Gosh, I haven't made any for ages but what a fun project. Those hat ornaments are so CUTE and clever. I adore that picture of you with your puppy! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the ornaments and your pups and that meme!!! Great knitting project too! Have a safe and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great likes. I agree your pets make life better when it gets tough. Love your knitting.

    ReplyDelete