Thursday, December 23, 2021

I Like #238

 Welcome to another week of things to like!  There were some good things for me this week as I continued through a fairly chaotic period.  


My sister came up last Friday and helped me put all my furniture back and re-organize the house after they finished the tile.  It all looks so much nicer and less chaotic now.  It was such a blessing to have her help.


I have a nice office space now since Becky helped me bring in my Grandpa's old oak desk.  It used to be in the studio, but we re-arranged out there to have space for my new sewing machine, so it was great to make a place for it inside. 


These last few days I've been staying with Becky which has meant lots of fun time with her whole family, including the guinea pigs and her dogs.  




I loved this picture of her dog Auto.  He's such a snuggler.


I loved these cookies Becky and the kids decorated-  they're nutter butter snowmen!  Cookies dipped in white chocolate and decorated with Reese's cups and other candies.  Very delicious and very rich; one is plenty!


Becky also made homemade gingerbread and served it with her homemade pumpkin ice cream.  Delicious!


Bentley is doing well, lots of napping on sofas and dog poufs.


And, a family full of negative COVID tests right before we head to see some additional family!


I hope everyone is having a good week!  Click over to Lee Anna's for more things to like!


3 comments:

  1. You had me at Gingerbread and Pumpkin ice cream. Oh My! Your new floor is fabulous. It's always nice to rearrange and re-do! Love the Nutter Butter snowmen too! what fun that must have been. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That floor looks great. Schnoz with lettuce! We certainly have that around here. Love that photo of Auto, too. The snowmen look like fun, and that gingerbread and pumpkin ice cream to die for! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete