Thursday, January 6, 2022

I Like #239

 Welcome to another week of things to like! I missed last week- I was with family in New Mexico, but I'm back now and trying to have a reframed view for 2022.

Since I was with my family, the last couple weeks were filled with things to like, so this is an easy post to write.


Someone stuck a gift tag on Blue on Christmas morning and he wore it around for quite a while!


It was very very windy most of the time we were there, but we did get to hike one clear day.


We had eight dogs at my mom's and one the one day we got to hike I was able to get all seven on the walk (Bentley can't really go anymore) in one picture!




Spooky mostly spent his time curled up in my dad's lap (he's recovering from knee surgery) but everyone also cycled through all the other sofas and dog beds.


We played tons of fun games over the break with everyone.  This game is called Outrage: Steal the Crown Jewels, which is fun, but the biggest hit game of the break was called Seven Wonders.  Really fun, lots of strategy, not too long, and easy enough that the kids could play too.



When I got home I assembled this super fun lego Hufflepuff book that opens up into a Hogwarts greenhouse.  My friend Kristin gave it to me for Christmas.  I love legos but never buy them so I was very excited to put it together..




My big Christmas cactus blooms in November and is done, but my other two started blooming in mid-December and are still going strong.  Interestingly, they both have both red and pink flowers on the same plant!


Finally, I also blogged about my last quilt of 2021 this week.  Click over here to read more!





Happy New Year to everyone, and click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!

2 comments:

  1. I’m blown away by your Glycocalyx. Amazing! And thanks for the links to the posts about constructing it!
    What fun to have your family together for lots of game playing! I miss that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doggos everywhere! The legos look like fun. Your Christmas cactus is lovely. All good stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete