Thursday, March 10, 2022

I Like #248

 Welcome to another week of things to like!  


This week I read (listened to) two fun mystery books I'd recommend if you like mysteries.  They're a little thrillery but not too much.  They're both by Lucy Foley, one is called "The Paris Apartment" and the other is called "The Hunting Party"



I also like the symphony, we got to go to the OKC Philharmonic for the first time in months this weekend.  They played Mahler's first symphony which was lovely but also a violin concerto (No. 2) by a contemporary composer named Jonathan Leshnoff.  I thought it was really amazing, very moving and like a fantastical epic poem.  You can listen and read about it here:  https://www.jonathanleshnoff.com/violin-concerto-no-2


I love Liz Climo's cartoons, they're often about friendship and always charming.  I'd definitely recommend following her on instagram.


And of course my pups are good.  Always interested in a cookie to chew on (or a blanket, part of which is still dangling from spooky's mouth)








Spooky sleeps in the bed, and Blue just climbs up there in the morning while I'm showering.  Neither want to get off so I can make the bed.




I hope everyone is having a good week.  Click over to Lee Anna's for more things to like!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for book recommendations and sharing the cute cartoons. Dang those pups! My rule is the last one out of the bed in the morning has to make it! But don't suppose that works for you! "giggle"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm better for visiting at your place and petting your pups...

    ReplyDelete