Thursday, March 3, 2022

I Like #247

 

Welcome to another week of things to like. 

This week was filled with the second half of the ice storm, so we mostly stayed in.  Spooky unstuffed the pouf again one day when I neglected to put it away before going to work, but that's just my fault.  Lots of snuggles with the pups, and then lots of mud on them as the ice and snow melted.




When everything was melting I had a lovely swimming pool in the backyard,  now it's 77 degrees and I have a swamp instead.  #springiscoming.  I don't even mind, we so desperately need the moisture.



I started working on something new this weekend, in common with many of you I'm sure, I've been so stressed and worried about the horrifying situation in Ukraine.  I needed to be doing something with my hands that didn't require a huge amount of planning, so I started a piece using couched yarn.


I hope amid the world chaos and darkness there have been some bright spots in your week.  Click over to LeeAnna's to join the great community.




3 comments:

  1. I so love your attitude makes me laugh that they unstuffed the pouf. You have a pool, I have a mire of mud. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pups are cute even if a little messy! Ha! Over the summer we will all be wishing for moisture. I've been wondering if it's too early to get my rain barrels out yet. Hmmm ... Love your couching project. I love handwork too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the life of a pup! Water is good - I'm sure you're ready to garden.

    ReplyDelete