Thursday, April 7, 2022

I Like #252

Welcome to another week of things to like.  Spring is in the air here which means flowers and trees blooming (including my wonderful pink redbud) and also rain.  The rain leads to "spas" in the backyard and ten tons of mud in the house, but having the tile makes the mud easy to clean up. 








The other big news this week is that my sister and I hung the SAQA NM regional exhibit "Weather or Not" at the National Weather Center in Norman.  It's a beautiful venue and the staff were so helpful!







I'm currently reading and very much enjoying the new(ish) Neal Stephenson book Termination Shock.  I typically love his books, and I'm listening to this one on audiobook.  It's a near-term speculative fiction about the effects of climate change, but even though the topic is serious, the story and characters are enjoyable so it's a great read.


I hope people are having a good week!  Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon! How cool that you could make a dog bed out of the mattress foam. What a wonderful way to upcycle! Those dandelion roots!! They look like carrots! Your new garden bed looks fabulous - whatcha gonna put in it?! {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tulips! That's quite the puddles in your yard. The exhibit looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog bed from the mattress foam is awesome. Love the redbud, we still haven't had a lot of blooming, but the rain yep. I love hardwood and tile instead of carpet. Much more forgiving when you have mud, snow, and animals.

    ReplyDelete