Thursday, September 3, 2020

I Like #179

 All day yesterday my brain was sure it was Thursday, and now that it is Thursday my brain completely forgot it was time for an I Like post.


I didn't get many pictures this week, we've been very busy at work the last few weeks and I've been getting home late and leaving early in the morning.  But I was home and got to sew this weekend so that was good.


The pups are doing good.  The footstool is no more so they've gone back to napping on the sofa.



I made a quick baby quilt for a work friend this weekend.  She's having a boy, and I realized how much I don't really have fabrics for a boy's baby quilt, but I pulled it together.  




The flowers are continuing, we had rain this week which was nice, but also bad thunderstorms which broke some of my dahlia stems. 


I blogged this week about a donation quilt I finished earlier in the spring and then forgot about, you can see more about it here:




I hope everyone is hanging in there and for people in fire areas that you are safe and the air quality isn't too terrible.

Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!

8 comments:

  1. your dahlias are simply stunning! Bad storms to break them!!!
    Bentley says, yea I'm on the sofa... MY sofa... what's it to you? Your house looks so inviting and cozy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are amazing. I just recently bought a bunch of bright fabrics because I realized I had nothing on hand for baby quilts. Yours look's great - love the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon! What a sweet photo of your lounger on the couch! And your quilts and flowers look so pretty. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor footstool. Maybe it is the boy's diabolical plan to have free reign over the couch. Love your dahlias. I don't have much for baby quilts either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first line. Been there-done that. What a cute boy’s quilt. And, I wish I had those flowers. They’re so healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The picture of your pup is priceless! "What now, Mom?!" Cute baby boy quilt - looks like you pulled out just the right fabrics. The dahlias are so pretty! I've never tried growing them - have they been finicky?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little pooch on the couch! I, too, think your dahlias are beautiful. The days all seem to blur lately, don't they? Nice quilts too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dahlias are lovely and so is your puppy! Wish you more time at home next week! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete