Thursday, September 21, 2023

I Like #316

 Welcome to another week of things to like. 

 This week I blogged about a recent quilt finish here and here.  Click through to see more.



The pups are doing well, it's nice that the weather is so great right now.  It's started to rain some and the temperatures have come down so we've gotten out and walked some in addition to our usual snuggles.



The flowers in the garden still give me lots of joy.  Every day when I get home I go out and walk through the small space, even if it's dark.  The tomatoes are slowing down some but the jalapenos are still going strong!







The neighborhood has started putting up Halloween decorations and it's kind of fun to see them all!


And we had a fun toad in the garden this week!  I try to keep the dogs away though.


Hope you're having a good week, head to LeeAnna's for more!





2 comments:

  1. I meant to put up inside decorations last weekend, so I guess amid baking (it's supposed to be in high 70's instead of 80's the weekend, I will put out the mantel dec. and quilts. We'll see if I have the energy it takes to drag around boxes and go through them!!
    we were able to order one mum for the porch... still in the delivery box, hope it's alive.
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Fall and all the decorations that go with the season. Our neighborhood is starting to look a little spooky too! Ha! Your jalapenos look amazing!!! I'd love to try my hand at them one day. The flower bouquets look sweet as those pooches!

    ReplyDelete