Thursday, September 28, 2023

I like #317

 Welcome to another week of things to like.  It's been very very busy at work, I have an internal grant deadline tomorrow so it's been all work all the time.  I did get a chance to post this week about a quilt I finished in the summer, check it out here and here.

One super fun thing this week is I listened to the latest Thursday Murder Club book.  I love that series, and it was great to have as a companion on the drive to work.  I highly recommend it.

Brett and Cash came over this week, so we had fun doggy times and yummy octoberfest beer.  It's my favorite variety of beer and we have fun every year trying different ones.  These are the two we tried this week.  



The pups had fun playing and we found some of Spooky's lost balls.




And the flowers, having survived the really hot time of the summer (it's still pretty warm here-most days in the low 90s this week) are having a blast.  I decided to try to arrange them in this compote pedestal bowl from my grandmother.  It's one of those things I never used much but I thought the flowers looked great in it.




Hope everyone is having a good week!  Click over to LeeAnna's for more things to like!






3 comments:

  1. Your flower bouquets are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. prettiest flowers! you've a green thumb for sure. love the pups!

    ReplyDelete