Thursday, September 7, 2023

I Like #314

 Well I missed an I like post last week just from being so busy at work.  We're still crazy this week, but I hate to get too far behind so I thought I'd jump in and share a few things to like amid the chaos.


Of course first up is the pups, they're as snuggly as ever and pretty much want lots more playtime and walks!  I really love them so much. 


We had (finally) a big thunderstorm and though the rain was good, it damaged a bunch of the flowers in my garden.  They're so giant now, that even with the stakes they pull over with strong storms.  However, the jalapeno plant and tomatos are still hanging in there.  I picked a bunch of jalapenos and made my first batch of poppers. It was the first football weekend and even though I don't watch football, it seemed like a good time for poppers (football snack).  There are also still a bunch of jalapenos left so more will be forthcoming.




The week before last had a few cool days which made the flowers happy, so I cut a bunch more of them.




This past weekend I was able to spend a few hours quilting, so that was very exciting.  



And perhaps most exciting of all, the weekend before last I went down to my sister's.  My parents were out too, and it was a wonderful day hanging out with them all.  We played tons of games with the kids, went down to play and paddleboard in the lake, and just generally hang out.  My parents brought their dogs, and it was so much fun to watch Kubota (my sister's husky) play with my parent's pup Quark.



.

I hope there are good things happening in your life!  For more things to like, click over to LeeAnna's


1 comment:

  1. Pups are cute - but Blue is my favorite. Always love photos of him. The flowers are magnificent, too!

    ReplyDelete